Leicestershire County Council has changed the way to apply for jobs. Our jobs can now be found on the East Midlands Jobs site.
Whilst jobs may be advertised on a full-time basis, we do have flexible working options, e.g. Job Share, Term-Time Working, Flexible Working Hours etc. These options are subject to operational needs, but can be discussed as part of the selection procedure. Priority on vacancies will be given to Leicestershire County Council employees who are seeking redeployment because of potential redundancy and to where the job does not represent a promotion.
- CURRENT VACANCIES
- Apprenticeships Information
- Internship Information
- Get Set Work Experience Placements
- Teaching Vacancies and Information
- Neighbouring Authorities
Equality & Diversity
Why work for us?
- The benefits of working for us
- Organisational Values (PDF, 744 Kb)
- Pay Scales and Structure (PDF, 107 Kb)
- Employee Profiles & Video Links
- How to use our Jobs Site
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Information about Leicestershire
- Travel to Interview
- Employability and Jobseekers Courses