The County Council is challenging the way we design and deliver our services, to ensure that we provide continued, effective and flexible services to maximise outcomes for citizens.
What it means for Our Customers
- Clear performance measures(Available on each service area's web pages)
- Key performance indicators (Available on each service area's web pages)
- Clear Customer Service Standards
- Clear Principles of High Quality Customer Service
- A published Customer Service Strategy
Our Customer Service and Access Team is committed to delivering high quality services to the people who live, work and travel within Leicestershire. The Customer Service Centres are designed to separate transactional routine activities from professional and advisory services.
- The Customer Service and Access Team consist of Main Reception at County Hall, Switchboard and the departmental Customer Service Centres
- The team also supports the Customer First Programme through the implementation of Customer Service Centres and Face-to-Face service improvements.
Customer Services Team
Page Last Updated: 13 December 2011