Council Plans and Policies
The list in the left side navigation sets out the main plans and policies covering the work of the County Council.
To view plans by department see the relevant page:
- Business Plans and Policies
- Children and Young People's Service Plans and Policies
- Adult Social Care Services Plans and Policies
- Transport Plans and Policies
- Waste Plans and Policies
Reference should be made to the County Council's Medium Term Delivery Plan for the key priorities of the Council in the period to 2013. A number of the plans and policies presented are partnership plans prepared in conjunction with our partner agencies. Reference should be made to the Leicestershire Community Strategy for the overall strategy and actions for a wide range of agencies and partnership bodies within the County.
From this page you can also access the Council's Minute System and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 Publication Scheme.
Many of the plans and policies are explicitly included in the formal policy framework set out within the Council's constitution and have specific requirements as to their approval. Reference should be made to Part 2 of the Constitution for details of the decision making/approval powers in relation to the various plans.
*NOTE* - The plans and policies below are not published on this website. If you want to find out more information about a document not featured, then please telephone 0116 305 6096 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.*
- Corporate Parenting Plan
- Drug and Alcohol Communities Plan
- Former Coalfield Priority Area Strategy
- Health and Safety Plan - Corporate
- Highway Maintenance Strategy
- Local Health Delivery Plan
- Revenue Budget
- Strategy for People with Sensory Disability
- Strategy for Services for Disabled People
Page Last Updated: 13 May 2013