''Taking that first step towards offering happiness and security to children and young people who most need it, will give you a tremendous sense of acheivement. You have nothing to lose!''
- Complete the online Registration of Interest in Fostering Form
- Contact a member of the Family Placement Team to discuss your interest (contact details shown on left-hand side of this page).
- If you've completed the Registration of Interest Form online, we will send you a hard copy of the Fostering Brochure.
- If you contact us by phone we will send you a hard copy of the Fostering Brochure as well as the Registration of Interest Form for you to complete in your own time.
- Invite you to an information evening where you will have a chance to meet a social worker and other foster carers.
- Help you discuss your own feelings about fostering and give you more details about payments, support and training.
- If you request a visit, the Fostering Social Worker will help you decide what type of fostering will be right for you and your family.
- Allocate a named Fostering Social Worker and, during the process of the assessment, invite you for preparation training.
Page Last Updated: 13 May 2013