- For anyone who is unable to prepare meals for themselves, meals are delivered to you in your own home
- Especially catered to be well balanced and nutritious
- 365-day coverage across all areas of the County
- Varied menu that allows you a choice of which meal and dessert you receive
- Optional snack, tea and breakfast meal packs are also available.
- Can be provided for specific medical conditions e.g. diabetes, low salt.
- Meals purchase privately - frozen meals option
- In addition to delivering your meal, if appropriate some providers may also carry out simple non personal care tasks for example
- help plate up your meal
- prepare a drink
- assist with menu selection
Costs can vary according to the services required. Providing you are eligible, meals will be provided under a Personal Budget
- I Care , 01509 415559 / 01858 469902 or email LeicesterMeals@icaregroup.co.uk
- Find out about Getting Support
- Find providers of services/products directly, through ChooseMySupport
- I Care supply and deliver all community meals.
Page Last Updated: 13 May 2013