Skip to content Accessibility What's New Complain or Comment Website Feedback Form
Lcc weebsite fox logo for printing
Stroke Services

Stroke Services

What is it?

  • Information, Advice, leaflets, help lines and other support
  • Health Services can help with physiotherapy, communication problems, continence issues or psychological issues related to stroke. You should contact your GP in the first instance
  • Signposting to helpful organisations
  • For anyone affected by stroke, including families and carers
  • Adult Social Care services may be able help although thisrequire an an assessment and may incur a charge dependent on your financial circumstances
  • Minor aids/equipment and adaptations to assist you with everyday tasks
  • Help with Social and Leisure Activities
  • Help and Suport with Communication

How do I get it

  • Use the links below to find organisations who can help
  • You will need to apply directly to the organisation
  • Talk to your GP
  • Or Contact Adult Social Care

Contact information

Related links

External links

Page Last Updated: 17 February 2015