HIV and AIDS Support
What is it?
- Support and advice for anyone living with HIV/AIDS, including family and carers.
- Telephone advice and information
- Further support is also available from Leicestershire Aids Support Service (LASS)
How do I get this service?
- People who are elegible will be able to receive a personal budget
- You can also refer directly to LASS - see below
- Leicestershire Aids Support Service (LASS) - 0116 255 9995
- HIV/AIDS confidential 24 hour helpline - 0800567123
Page Last Updated: 26 February 2014