Talking to Someone
- Talking to someone face to face can help you get your emotional health back under control and into a balanced and manageable state.
- Talking to someone is often known as counselling and involves meeting with someone individually, usually more than once, to talk about your worries and to help you get back on track.
- We can give you information and advice about face to face counselling services that will be able to help you.
- We may need to work with you to do an assessment so that we can refer you to appropriate organisations as part of a package of support.
- Please contact us to ask about access to face to face counselling services.
- You may also be able to get advice on face to face counselling through your doctor
Page Last Updated: 17 February 2015