Getting Involved and Having Your Say About The Adults and Communities Department:
It is important for customers, carers and the wider community to be involved throughout the process of developing new services/ policies/ strategies so that we can more effectively respond to the needs and expectations of our customers. Adults and Communities Department has a contract with Communities in Partnership (CIP) to support customer engagement and to make sure that it is representative and independent.
Things that we would like people to get involved with include identifying the priorities of the Department, and when services are being reviewed, designed and developed.
If you would like to be involved, or want to find out more about having your say, please visit the Communities In Partnership website:
Adults and Communities Department has an Engagement Framework that was developed collaboratively by customers, representatives of the Adults and Communities Department, Health, Leicestershire LINks (Local Involvement Networks) and through wider stakeholder engagement.
It has been developed to:
- promote the aims of the Adults and Communities Department around engagement with customers
- ensure that customers and the wider community have fair access to engagement activity
- provide clarity about the aims of engagement
- support improved co-ordination and reduced duplication
- provide a structure for officers to use when consulting with members of the public
- ensure that engagement is planned, well structured, has a clear purpose and the impact of engagement activity is fed back to participants
Please take a look at our Engagement Framework,
Other ways to Have Your Say:
- through Social Care Consultations
- by contacting us to tell us what you think
- by giving us your feedback
Page Last Updated: 16 May 2013