Dignity in Care
The Champions will:-
- Use the influence powers and levers available to them either through their job roles or personal contacts to raise the profile of dignity in care, challenge bad practise and improve services
- Share with each other their knowledge, expertise, experiences and enthusiasm through regional, local and online networks
- Empower local people to tackle rather than tolerate services which do not respect dignity.
- Use their passion and commitment to make a difference to the lives of Older People.
- Influence others to treat people with dignity and respect.
Page Last Updated: 31 August 2011