Museums Visitor Research
In 2007, Leicestershire museums commissioned research to Leicestershire residents to monitor the views and needs of visitors and potential visitors to museums.
The survey, which was part of a twenty year project to monitor trends is the only known survey in the Country to cover views and activity over such a long time period and is used to inform museum development.
The twenty year project is due to be completed in 2011.
- Users and non users of museums 2007 - Incorporating research from 1991 & 2001 (.pdf)
- Museums Survey 2007 (.pdf)
- Other Attractions Visited (.pdf)
- Other Museums Visited (.pdf)
- Other Pre-Event Information Sources (.pdf)
- Comments or improvements for Events Guide (.pdf)
- When next likely to visit a museum in Leicestershire (.pdf)
- What would encourage you to visit a museum in Leicestershire (.pdf)
- What other things do you prefer to do in your leisure time (.pdf)
- Data Tables (.pdf)
Page Last Updated: 21 July 2014