Heritage Services Policies and Strategies
The Museums Service and the Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland, have been working to review and develop their strategies and policies in light of local, regional and national priorities and agenda.
In defining and developing our strategies we have considered new and emerging policy frameworks at national level. Each policy has been drawn together as a result of consultation with users and stakeholders and is presented here with the support of the County Council's Cabinet and its Lead Member for Heritage Services.
- Our Vision
- Heritage and Arts Annual Report
- Library, Heritage and Art Review and Consultation
- Learning and Access Strategy
- Interpretation Strategy
- Collections Management Policy
- Stewardship of Collections and Heritage Assets
- Heritage Service Sites
- Bosworth Battlefield Heritage and Conservation Plan (.doc)
- Snibston Colliery Conservation Management Plan
Page Last Updated: 30 October 2013