Harborough Museum is closed until 2014 for refurbishment
Harborough Museum's main exhibition is the Hallaton Treasure. Don't forget, you can also see the Hallaton Treasure Travelling Exhibition if you can't make it to Harborough Museum.
A number of the museum's objects featured in an online Exhibition called Leicestershire Revealed, see Harborough's featured objects: Harborough Museum Revealed
Temporary and Travelling Exhibitions
The museum hosts a number of temporary and travelling exhibitions every year, find out what's on display now Temporary Exhibitions.
Highlights of the regular displays include:
Made in Harborough
- Railways in Market Harborough
- The Liberty Bodice
- Working in the corset factory
- Symington Soups
- Harboro Rubber
Town & Village Life
- The Market Harborough Citizenship Cup
- The Market Harborough Historical Society Collection
- Schools in Market Harborough
- The Other Harborough Hoard - 17th century street toys
- The Vamping Horn
- The Battle of Naseby
- Long case clock by John Spence
Falkner's Boot and Shoe Workshop
View the Map of Inside Museum to see how these exhibitions are laid out inside the Museum.
Exhibition Fact Sheets are also available.
Page Last Updated: 13 May 2013