To safeguard your identity online, we have introduced a new system for logging onto library computers. If you have forgotten or lost your PIN (Persnal Identification Number) you will not be able to access a library computer.
- From now on you will not be allowed access to library computers without a PIN.
This is to increase security for you and prevent other users from stealing your identity online.
- It is important that you keep your PIN safe and don't let anyone else use it.
- If you want, you can change your PIN to something you will remember by going to "My Account"
- If you lose your PIN you can apply for a new one at any Leicestershire County library.
A small charge will be made for its replacement and your new PIN will be sent to you through the post.
What if you don't have a PIN?
- The PIN is free and easy to get. Just ask a member of staff.
You can also use your PIN to:
- renew items online
- renew items using our 24/7 renewal number 08456022815 . reserve books online
- book the use of library computers for free.
Page Last Updated: 22 March 2013