Events at Oadby Library
All events are subject to change, please call the library on 0116 305 8763 for further information and to book your place if required.
- Oadby Library Book Group is a friendly informal discussion group for people who love reading and are interested in a variety of books they might otherwise never have chosen. It meets on the second Thursday of each month from 4-5pm in the library. If you would like to join please contact Oadby Library.
- Crime Readers' Group - 1st Thursday of the month 6pm - 7pm
- Internet coaching sessions for beginners - Contact library to book a time.
- Knit and Stitch sessions - Join us in this informal group every Sunday 1.30 - 3pm where you can meet and make new friends. No experience needed. Wool will be available to buy at £1.00 per ball. All money raised goes to LOROS and Air Ambulance.
- Volunteering drop-in sessions - Every Tuesday afternoon 2:30pm - 5pm with Voluntary Action Leicester
- Independent Dyslexia Education Advice drop in - Contact 07900442370 for an appointment.
- Citizens Advice Bureau: - Free advice sessions every Weds 9.30 - 12.30. Impartial advice on debt, benefits, unemployment, housing and many other issues. Tel: 08448489009 to book an appointment.
- Wriggly Readers Story and Rhyme Time - 0-4 years with parents or carers. Every Wednesday 2.00 - 2.30pm.
- Chatterbooks - Fun monthly book group for 8-11 year olds. Contact library for more information
Thursday 13th June 12noon-1pm
Listen While You Lunch: Enigma
Cost: £2.50Pre-booking advisable.
Page Last Updated: 13 May 2013