Reporting Problems on the Roads or Pavements
Some problems can be reported online using our web form, other problems need more urgent attention and you can contact our Customer Service Centre about these.
Call the Customer Service Centre: 0116 305 0001 to report the following:
- Flooding - Roadside Drains (Gulleys)
- Pavements including dangerous paving,
- Road potholes
- Obstructions in the road
- Oil or diesel spillage on the road
- Mud or debris on the road
- Missing Drain or Manhole Covers
- Problems with traffic lights
Use our webform to report the following:
- Overgrown Roadside Hedges and Trees
- Grass Cutting
- Winter Salting/Gritting/Snow Clearance on Footways
- Winter Salting/Gritting/Snow Clearance on Roads
- Damaged Drains or Manhole Covers
- Damage to Road Signs
- White Lines
- Damage to verges
- Cycleways that are defective
- Graffiti on highway property - report this using the 'Other Defect' option on the web form.
Go to the on-line Highway Defect Reporting Form.
If you prefer not to use our online service you can:
- Talk to one of our staff in the Customer Service Centre on 0116 305 0001.
- Call into a Service Shop or Help Point
- Write to us at:
Page Last Updated: 12 January 2011