- Approved Contractor of the Arboricultural Association.
- Tree Felling/Dismantling.
- Specialist Pruning & Arboricultural Work.
- Forestry Plot Thinning.
- Site Preparation.
- Planting & Protection of Newly Planted Stock.
- Maintenance of Young Trees & Shrubs.
- Hedge Trimming & Laying.
Leicestershire Highways’ Forestry section is an approved contractor of the Arboricultural Association, an award which demonstrates the provision of a quality service.
The tree surgery and tree felling units undertake all Arboricultural operations to BS3998: 1989. The highly trained and skilled workforce are able to advise upon and carry out many specialist operations and all debris will be cleared away as required and your site left tidy.
We not only carry out work on behalf of Leicestershire County Council, but also for businesses and private individuals.
If your requirements are landscaping and aftercare Leicestershire Highways has the ability to provide a multitude of services all at very competitive prices.
Or if you cannot see the wood for the trees then contact Leicestershire Highways.
Further information about Trees can be found on our web site:
- To report an overgrown tree on a highway in Leicestershire please see our fault reporting section.
- Tree Preservation Orders explained
- Tree Preservation Orders contact details
- Information about Trees and new developments
- Tree Management contact details
Page Last Updated: 30 December 2010