If you have witnessed any unacceptable behaviour on the school bus, whether you're a student, bus driver or concerned parent, we want you to tell us about it so we can take action. No one will know it's you who has reported the incident and all reports will be dealt with in a sensitive manner.
Behaviour that could be described as unacceptable could be:
- Standing or running around
- Distracting the driver
- Throwing items around the bus.
- Swearing and abusive language
- Opening emergency doors and exits
- Bullying either physical or verbal
Please use the form to provide us with information and include as much detail as possible (i.e. names of pupils, which bus you were on, what form or class they are in, description of the incidents).
After a thorough investigation Bus bans and/or Acceptable Behaviour Contracts will be issued to offending pupils to ensure the safety of all that travel on the bus. To find out more information on these measures please click here.
Report irresponsible drivers!
If you're concerned about the driving or conduct of your bus driver then it's very important that you tell us about it. You should report your school bus driver for any of the following:
- Dangerous driving. i.e. speeding, showing aggression to other road users.
- Smoking. Drivers are not allowed to smoke on the bus, in school grounds or during the scheduled hours of the contract. If your bus stinks of smoke don’t put up with it.
- Swearing or any inappropriate conversations or comments by your school bus driver.
- If your school bus is consistently running too early or too late. (This may not be the fault of the driver but if you tell us about it then we can investigate why.)
Page Last Updated: 8 August 2012