Talking Website - Browsealoud
What is Browsealoud?
Browsealoud is a service that enables you to listen to this website, you will need to download some software onto your computer to allow you to do this. Once you have installed the Browsealoud software you will be able to listen to the website simply by moving your mouse over the text that you want read to you, Browsealoud will read aloud the text you select, helping you to find the information you need more easily.
Once you have loaded the Browsealoud software onto your computer you should then be able to listen to this website (and other Browsealoud enabled websites) every time you visit.
Please note for technical reasons there are a few parts of this site that do not work with Browsealoud.
Browsealoud features include:
- Free to download
- Easy to use
- Control of voice, pitch and speed
- User defined hotkeys to activate and deactivate speech
- A pronunciation engine to add words and define how a word is pronounced
- The option to add voices to those already on the computer
- Listen to other Browsealoud enabled website
- You can find more information about Browsealoud and
download the Browsealoud software from Browsealoud website.
- You can see the system requirements on the Browsealoud website
If you have any questions or comments about the use of Browsealoud please visit the Browsealoud website or contact us by:
Page Last Updated: 13 May 2013