Leicestershire Walking Week
This year there isn't a separate programme of County Council guided walks as there has been previously with Leicestershire Walking Weeks, as a wide range of such walks are already available from other organisations. Details of many of these are included on the other web pages listed below.
May is National Walking Month
Walking opportunities throughout the year
- Walking Groups and other Country Walk Providers Details of friendly and welcoming and friendly groups you can join across Leicestershire.
- Guided Walks providers Find shorter walks led by experts on subjects like heritage, archaeology, architecture, woodlands or wildlife.
- Health Walks Short, sociable, regular and local walks that help improve your fitness and mood, organised by the NHS and local councils.
- Big Charity and Challenge Walk Events A selection of walk events for good causes happening in 2012 in Leicester and Leicestershire.
- Family Walks Make walks fun for kids and find routes and locations for short trips and days out that are entertaining and affordable.
Page Last Updated: 1 May 2013