Happy Birthday Stepping Stones 21 this year!
The Stepping Stones Project has been running since 1992 and represents a partnership working in the parishes surrounding Leicester that aims to improve green space and make high quality Green Infrastructure available to all.
Chalara dieback of ash (will direct you to the Forestry Commission Chalara information pages)
- Stepping Stones Project is a partnership funded by:
- Leicestershire County Council
- Blaby District Council
- Charnwood Borough Council
- Harborough District Council
- Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
- Oadby and Wigston Borough Council
“Green infrastructure is the network of green spaces and natural elements that intersperse and connect our cities, towns and villages. More than this, it is a holistic approach to viewing the natural environment that acknowledges the multiple benefits and vital functions it provides for the economy, wildlife, people and communities alike.” (Leicestershire Community Strategy)
Page Last Updated: 17 June 2008