Family Information Directory Terms of Usage
Leicestershire County Council’s Family Information (FIS) Service has made reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided and the content within the directory is deemed suitable in line with our our Ethical Policy (PDF 32kb).
We (the County Council, its servants, agents or employees) do not represent or endorse any of the services or organisations contained on the directory; the directory provides free information on family support services, so are able make an informed decision.
You should be aware that in some circumstances there could be more than one organisation listed that provides a particular service. It is your responsibility to check for its suitability for you and your child’s particular needs, any costs involved and any terms or conditions. Please see our ‘What Should I Check?’ document (PDF 34kb). The County Council does not give any warranties or guarantees in respect of the information provided.
Leicestershire County Council & its Family Information Service is not responsible for:
- The level of service that you receive from external services & organisations
- What happens before and after you use the directory
- What organisations and services you choose to access
- The information you receive from the services and organisations listed on the directory
- The content of external websites and literature that you are provided.
- Any complaints you have regarding the organisations & services you use - These must be forwarded to the individual organisation or service
The County Council & FIS disclaims liability for any loss, damage, inconvenience that you receive whilst using the directory.
The online Family Information Directory has now been launched by Leicestershire County Council. The directory can be accessed via the following link - fid.leics.gov.uk.
If you require any further assistance the Family Information Service can still be contacted via telephone or email in the usual way.
Family Information Service - 0116 305 6545 or email Family.
Page Last Updated: 22 January 2013