Beaumanor Hall Conference Video
Breakfast Light Bites (PDF, 40Kb)
Lunchtime Light Bites (PDF, 1.31Mb)
Corporate Team Building (PDF, 430Kb)
- Beaumanor Hall, situated within the village of Woodhouse in Leicestershire, was built during the 19th Century for the wealthy Herrick family and has played many roles over the years.
- Originally a grand country home, it later played an important part in World War Two, when it became a signals unit.
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens and parkland, Beaumanor Hall was purchased in the mid-1970's by the Leicestershire County Council, developing quickly into a busy Conference and Education Centre.
- Years of careful renovation have ensured that we are able to offer, within the wonderfully ornate Hall, a wide variety of comfortable, functional conference rooms to suit groups of all sizes and requirements, whether within the Children & Young People's Service or from the private sector. Beaumanor Hall also provides the perfect setting for Weddings and Receptions, Social and Commercial events of all types
- For details of Children's Activities, Day and Residential Visits or to Hire our Mobile Climbing Wall see Beaumanor Outdoor Learning Centre
- Other Centres run by Leicestershire Outdoor and Residential Learning Service
- How to contact us
- How to find us - view directions and a location map
Page Last Updated: 30 April 2013